Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Extreme Couponing
When the TLC show Extreme Couponing first aired, I was blown away with the savings the shoppers were getting. So, I set the reminders on my TV and never missed an episode. I was hooked! Every episode I watched I became more and more obsessed with the thought of having my own stockpile one day. After 4 months of watching Extreme Couponing, I finally fetched a Sunday paper and got started. I sat down with 4 months worth of notes from watching the show, coupon inserts, and all of the stores ads for that weeks sales. The first time I realized that I would be getting an item absolutely free, I got REALLY excited! Lol. I went to the store and used my ONE coupon to get my item for free. Well, one just wasn't enough! It was for a pain relief patch and I knew I needed more with my lower back pains. I started searching online for coupon clipping sites (mentioned in the show) and ordered 40 coupons for the patches. That was the start of my stockpile! Thanks to the show, I have acquired a stockpile worth $9,542.68 for which I have only paid $213.74. :) I have since found multiple websites dedicated to save shoppers money as well as TONS of freebie sites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment